Shipping and Returns Information
We ship daily within Australia!
All of our Australian orders are tracked via the Australia Post eParcel tracking system. Please contact us if you do not receive a separate tracking email. All orders require a signature upon delivery unless otherwise stated by customer.
Expected delivery times
Our orders are shipped from Byron Bay using Australia Post eParcel. The majority of our orders arrive within 2-3 business days of dispatch.
If a product becomes unavailable we will notify you of any delay as soon as possible. We do not ship orders on weekends. You will receive a shipping notification email from us on the day your order is shipped. All products from the one order are shipped at the same time.
If your product hasn’t arrived within 10 days please send our customer service team an email and we will track down the status of your order.
Sarosha cannot be held responsible for deliveries to incorrect or incomplete addresses provided by customers. If the address is incorrect and the delivery is made, the customer assumes responsibility for the entire purchase. If the address is incorrect and the delivery is refused or unable to be completed, then the order will be returned to our distribution centre and a $10 return charge will be applied plus any applicable fees for re-delivery. To avoid these costs, we recommend that you double check your address details to ensure that all information provided is correct and in full. Please ensure if delivering to a business that your full business name is clearly entered into the shipping address.
Changes to products listed
We may withdraw and/or re-offer any item listed for sale on the Sarosha website if the item:
- becomes unavailable; is withdrawn by the manufacturer or supplier; or
- was incorrectly described or listed.
Money back guarantee and refund policy
Sarosha happily puts in the hard yards when it comes to selecting the products that appear on our site. We really do love each and every product on our site and we always hope that you will be completely satisfied and love them too.
However, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the products you have purchased, Sarosha has a money back guarantee on all purchases, within 14 days of receipt of order (excluding all postage and handling costs and excluding items purchased in clearance sales). A flat fee $10 return postage charge will be deducted from any refunds for change of mind purchases.
Please note that all Wholesale and custom orders are strictly non-refundable, unless the product is damaged or faulty. This is due to the extremely low margins we operate at and the allocation of stock and ordering that is automated and re-ordered at time of purchase. Arbitrary deadlines from the customer are at the customer’s own risk. We will do our best to give estimated delivery times throughout the ordering process, including tracking, however Sarosha will not be held responsible for missed deadlines.
Sarosha’s money back guarantee is based on the buyer meeting the following conditions:
- you must notify us within 14 days of your order receipt of your dissatisfaction and provide us with the order details.
- goods returned to Sarosha must be in their original condition.
- when we receive notification of the refund request and the above conditions are met, Sarosha will contact you to arrange for the goods to be returned. Sarosha will only refund return postage costs if the item is in any way faulty. The limit of our liability for postage extends to the cost of the postage you paid to have the item delivered to you in the first instance.
- Sarosha reserves the right to either refund the product price, provide you with a credit for future purchases or send a replacement product as we see best appropriate to the circumstances of the return.
- if Sarosha reasonably believes that a buyer is abusing our Money Back Guarantee, Sarosha reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Refund and Exchange Policy / Money Back Guarantee in relation to that buyer or cancel any pending orders.
Lost, missing or damaged items
Sarosha can only guarantee the condition of the goods until they leave our premises. Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to product passes to the buyer upon delivery and therefore no refunds are offered for products that are damaged after delivery.
In the unfortunate event that you receive a delivery with damaged items, please contact us immediately so we can assist.
If you have not received an order that you have paid for, please contact us immediately so we can attempt to provide you with the relevant information required to locate your delivery.
Clearance & Reduced to Clear Items
Clearance & Reduced To Clear sales occur during Winter and our End Of Year Financial Sales. Sarosha does not accept returns or exchanges on clearance and reduced to clear items, except in the instance where a product is deemed faulty, where Sarosha will cover the return postage after issuing the customer with a return label.